Friday, November 7, 2014

Day 38

The building where I work is fairly high security. The security guards are actual gun-toting law enforcement professionals. You can't even get in the parking lot without a badge, and I have to use my badge a couple more times after that just to get to my desk.

But the thing is the security folks are always so cheerful and friendly, even when I've forgotten my badge for the hundredth time. There's one woman in particular who says hi to you in a way that makes you feel like you've been friends for years, even if you've never met her before.

So today I dropped off a dozen donuts -- for them, and for whoever else comes through the front door.

I know... cops, donuts... a bit of a cliche. But you should have seen the size of the smile I got when I dropped them off...


No comments:

Post a Comment